Are sustainable products and a small ecological footprint important to you when choosing where to shop? Then you've come to the right place! This online shop is powered by Spreadshop - A Spread Group brand, the largest print on demand provider in Europe. Spread Group prints products at its five locations according to individual wishes – for example, with the designs and logos from your Shop. What makes us special: The items in this Shop will not be printed until you complete the purchase. This model is called “print on demand” and is considered to be particularly sustainable. Find out more here.
Fair and sustainable thanks to print on demand
Compared to conventional off-the-shelf products, you not only get a highly personalised product, but also a particularly sustainable one. Because the products in this Shop are:
- not produced on stock. We don’t ever produce on stock, and in doing so avoid producing wasteful overstock we won’t be able to sell.
- printed with the best digital direct printers on the market. These are characterized not only by brilliant colours, but also by absolutely non-toxic and 100% biodegradable inks and waterless printing.
- subject to comprehensive quality control to ensure particularly durable products. Wash ten times, dry, iron – if a new product doesn't pass our quality tests with flying colours, it doesn't make it into the assortment.
- produced completely paperless, saving over 8 million sheets of paper per year. That’s about 767 trees!
- come with exact measurements and size recommendations so that your new favourite piece really fits you and does not have to be returned.
Sustainable shopping: Good for you and good for our planet
In this Shop, you can filter products to view organic or fair trade items. Organic and fair trade products have been proven to have a smaller environmental and social footprint than conventionally produced products, as these actively help protect the environment and improve working conditions.
The Spread Group's share of sustainably produced textiles is already over 14 percent in Europe and 9 percent in North America, and it is expected to grow further worldwide. As a company, Spread Group and its suppliers are required to adhere to a Code of Conduct. You can also find information about the products’ certificates and seals on the company website.
And it doesn’t stop there!
We are always working on making our production and our everyday work more sustainable. This includes covering a growing share of the electricity needs at our production facilities and our Leipzig headquarters with solar power, as well as recycling and donating returned items. All corporate decisions are monitored by a sustainability council and reviewed for the impact on our eco-balance.
You can find more information about sustainability at Spread Group here.